Oasis of the Seas and Allure of the Seas are identical sister ships owned by Royal Caribbean. They are the BIGGEST Cruise ships in the world..!
- Central Park features boutiques, restaurants and bars, including access to the Rising Tide bar, which can be raised or lowered between three decks. It has the first living park at sea with over 12,000 plants and 56 trees.
- The Pool and Sports Zone features a sloped-entry beach pool and two surf simulators.
- Vitality at Sea Spa and Fitness Center features a spa for teens. The gym has 158 cardio and resistance machines, classes, and a range of spa services.
- Boardwalk features a handcrafted carousel, restaurants, bars, shops, two rock-climbing walls, and a temporary tattoo parlor. Its outdoor 750-seat AquaTheatre amphitheater hosts the ship’s largest freshwater pool.
- Royal Promenade features restaurants and shops and is viewable from a mezzanine.
- Youth Zone features a science lab and computer gaming.
- Entertainment Place
Gross Tonnage: 225,285
Crew Members: 2,400
7,000 pieces of commissioned Art
22.6 knots Cruising Speed
1,187 feet Long
208 feet Wide
20 “building” story’s High
16 Passenger decks
21 Pools and Whirlpools